Sunday, May 3, 2009

Testing....Testing.....

These are my classes this year. I have had a great year with these kids. They are a lot of fun and such hard workers! We are having our annual state testing starting this next week..... what fun! (she says sarcastically). We have been working diligently to get prepared for the testing taking marathon.

If you notice, in some of the pictures, there are some kids that look like I torture them everyday! (I guess it's just not cool to look like you like school). Middle schoolers are an interesting breed (but then again so are middle school teachers)....you never know what you're going to get! That's what makes my job so much fun....never a dull moment.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun Haidee! I'm sure you are a great teacher! Just a little torture..right? just kidding. You look great you look like one of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me.....I lie awake at night thinking of all the different ways I can make my students miserable....you know like making them read and write....hee hee.

    ReplyDelete